Energy follows thought
ALICE A. BAILEY: Discipleship in the New Age I, page
89: “Visualization is the initial step in the demonstration of the occult law that “energy follows thought”.”
ALICE A. BAILEY: Discipleship in the New Age II, page
424: “We have, therefore, in these five points of revelation, the expression of five hierarchical laws; it is interesting to realise that only the first point of revelation has been formulated into a law capable of ordinary human comprehension; this is the law that “energy follows thought” and that “the eye directs that energy.” Mankind has reached the stage where comprehension of this first point of revelation is becoming possible and two factors have made this possible:
- The formulation of this law related to energy coincided with modern scientific discovery, for today it is recognised that everything that exists is essentially energy in some form or another.
- The enormous number of aspirants who have taken or who were in process of taking the first initiation.”
LUCILLE CEDERCRANS: Creative Thinking, Lesson 18, page
71: “One of the first laws of the mind to be grasped and understood by the seeker is a simple one that most of you have heard many times: “Energy follows thought”. This is a fundamental truth which carries many connotations that must be understood in their entirety before People become the masters of their form-nature or their own fate. …
The three recondite laws behind the fact that energy follows thought can be defined in the following manner:
- The Law of Polarity. When the polar forces of Will and Mind are brought into a relationship with one another, the creative process begins. A magnetic field is created within the mind by that polarity.
- The Law of Magnetic Control. When a magnetic field is created within the mind and maintained there, mental substance is set into motion in the pattern dictated by the will. A thought is born via the magnetic control of substance.
- The Law of Precipitation. When a thought is born, a triangle of precipitating energy has been brought into juxtaposition with time and space. The magician (regardless of whether aligned with the white or dark forces), must consciously appropriate and wield these three laws in order to create a predetermined circumstance or situation in the magician’s life and affairs. Please realize that this is not theory. There are today, as there have always been, those in the world who live alone by the creative process described above.
People who are just endeavoring to become mentally polarized are confronted with the necessity to understand these three major laws having to do with the creative process.”